请求面谈及客套语英语面试口语900句

乐求学 人气:1.72W

. I hope to have the pleasure of an interview.

请求面谈及客套语英语面试口语900句

恳请予以面谈机会。

. I should welcome a personal interview at your convenience.

欢迎在方便时给予面谈的机会。

. I shall appreciate a reply from you in regard to my application.

愿早日收到回信,本人将十分荣幸。

. I trust you will consider this application favorably and I wish to assure you that I should make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in me.

若贵公司对我求职应聘能予考虑,本人可提出保证,将尽力为贵公司效力,敬请信赖。

. I shall be very glad if you can give me a personal interview at your convenience.

倘蒙阁下接见,将不胜感激。

. I am well-trained and experienced in all the many duties and responsibilities of a good secretary;and I should like the opportunity of coming in and talking with you  I?

我受过良好的训练,熟悉做为一名出色的秘书所应承担的责任与义务。我希望能有机会来和您面谈,不知可否?

. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired.

本人乐于有面谈机会,如需推荐人,随时可提供。

. Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

如能回信,本人将不胜感激。

. Please feel free to contact me if you wish more k you very much for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.

如需详细了解情况,请尽管与我联系。谢谢你的关心并期待您的答复。

8. I would welcome an interview at any time convenient to my application is successful,I assure that I would make every effort to be worthy of the confidence you may place in k you very much.

本人乐意随时接受面试。倘蒙录用,定当不负所望,尽力而为。谢谢。

. Thank you very much for your consideration and I look for-ward to hearing from you soon.

谢谢您的考虑,祈候佳音。

8. I will be glad to have an interview at your earliest k you for your time and consideration.

若蒙接见,请速惠函通知,不胜感激。谢谢你的考虑。

8. I wish to assure you that,if successful,I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.

如蒙不弃,本人将尽力服务,使诸事满意。

8. Thank you in advance for your consideration and courtesy.

承蒙阁下关怀和礼遇,至表感激。

8. May I come in for an interview at your convenience?

可否于您方便之时给予面谈?

Notes 注释

. at your convenience 在您方便的时候 convenience n.便利,方便

. appreciate v.感激

. confidence n.信任

. if desired 为if it is desired 的.省略式。译为:如果需要的话

. endeavor v.努力,尽力

. courtesy n.礼貌,礼遇

. Reasons for Leaving 离职原因

8. higher salary 更高的薪水

. opportunities for promotion 有升迁机会

. personal contact 个人接触

. location 工作地点

. friendly co-workers and supervisors 友好的同事和上司

. chances to learn new skills 学习新业务的机会

. chances to do work that's important 有机会做更重要的工作

. like the work 喜欢那种工作

. better benefits 更优厚的福利

. job stability 工作稳定性

8. more formal 更为正式的工作

. hours 工作时间

. safety enviornment 安全的工作环境

. chances to use one's talent 发挥所长的机会

. feel needed 感到为人所需

. more job satisfaction 更多的工作满足感